Thursday, September 20, 2012

Whirlwindy Life

To me, it feels like life is flying by. I think it's because I'm enjoying it so much. And I have so much to do! So many things on my plate:

1. KICKSTARTER campaign - which is a full time job of tweeting, posting, reposting, facebooking, telling every person I meet about it, praying about it, writing poems about it
2. PERFORMING - I have a show this Saturday at my favorite spot in town, Petra's - SUCH a delightful little cabaret spot. It is my HOME in Charlotte.
3. SLC CHARLOTTE - musical directing our One Love Choir there and coming up with song selections, not to mention rocking the F*ck out EVERY Sunday, which takes a lot of energy, but gives SO much.
4. NEW JOB! I am going to be teaching Musical Theater at the Children's Theater of Charlotte, which is so exciting I am jumping up and down right now (in my mind). 
5. HOME FRONT - kitties, puppies, man. Lots of upkeep there. I have been juicing lately, which is so yummy, but time consuming and take a lot of shopping for veggies and the patient action of shoving veggies
6. SONGWRITING and ART - time? what time? i have this amazing studio to create art in now, and I hardly do because I'm a busy little bee. I must be honest and say I have this group of girlfriends and we go to lunch nearly every day, so I could probably use some of that time to do stuff, but it's IMPERATIVE that I have my girl time.

So, KICKSTARTER update!

we have reached $2,844 and we still have 52 days to go. Which tells me that we are WELL ON OUR way to my goal of $11,111. I am SO grateful to all the people who have pledged. It is such a weird thing, waiting for the pledges to roll in! I am finding new and interesting ways to get the word out! 

My fran (friend/fan) Sami Mack has been making these fabulous banners of my lyrics, with the www.kickstartamy.com link on them. Check them out:




Aren't they BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Sami! 

The fall is starting to roll in and I am loving the chilly mornings. Right now the sun is beaming through my studio and I'm sipping on dark roast, listening to the morning birds.

I've started a twitter where I do Spiritual Mind Treatments (which is affirmative prayer, always present and positive) at www.twitter.com/MindTweetments  - check it out. Whenever you need a little lift, I will be there to provide!

Gotta run...tons to do.

Love you,
Amy

No comments: