Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ready, Set...GROW!

When it's time to grow, we grow or go.

Life is either expanding or shrinking. This is my experience. I'm not a great 'maintainer.' I'm either heading in the direction of my dreams, working hard toward a goal, or I'm lazing around doing nothing, spiraling into blahdom.

This is why I took the job in Chicago as Creative Arts Director at the Bodhi Spiritual Center! 

I'm ready for more growth. I'm ready to learn new skills, explore a new city, and find new power within myself. It's scary, and I can't lie, I'm feeling quite ovewhelmed, but I can't say no!

Grateful for all the supportive people in my live, encouraging me to try something new. Bodhi Spiritual Center will be a fantastic place for me to get to know my inner world better and also to seek being of service in a larger way with my musical gifts.

Loving life. Ready for change. Ready, set...GROW!

No comments: