Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Morning After


Wowza.

I'm tired as hellllllllllllllllllllllll today.

Had the strangest dreams involving buses and Darrell Scott. (If you don't know who that is, check him out - fabulous songwriter.)

Feeling quite alone these days in my writing head. It's almost like I'm becoming addicted to it. I just want to write all day, or edit, or query, or research. An absolute joy it has become.

But I don't want to get too isolated with it. I'm about to head out on tour again, so I'm sure that I'll have some time off the junk (slaps arm).

Last night I sent out 14 queries. I am extremely proud of this!

Just found the Absolute Write Water Cooler...and it's an amazing vat of information. All the questions I've been bombarding my writer friends with can now be answered! YIPPEE!

www.absolutewrite.com

Check it out!

1 comment:

dharmamama said...

Hey, Carson McCullers wrote part of The Heart is a Lonely Hunter while she was here, in Charlotte, so you bring your novel around, too! Magic can happen.